The Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Health (MOH) is in need of 450 female nurses to be deployed in specialty areas in government facilities.
Mayon International Trading Corporation, a POEA-Licensed agency, posted online that Oman MOH has job opportunities for nurses in the following departments:
- 50 accident and emergency nurses
- 50 coronary care unit nurses
- 50 intensive care unit nurses
- 50 maternity (post natal) nurses
- 50 labor and delivery nurses
- 50 neonatal intensive care unit nurses
- 50 pediatrics nurses
- 50 pedia intensive care unit nurses
- 50 renal dialysis/hemodialysis nurses
If you are interested, here are the qualifications:
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree.
- The job requires Female applicants only
- Minimum of 4 years working experience is required for the position.
- Applicants must be 24 to 45 years old
- Must have working experiences as a nurse in respective department
For manpower pooling only, no fees to be collected.
For more details, you may contact Mayon International at Tel. Nos.: 8062592 / 5670309 or visit their office at 2F & 3F 2075, M.H. Del Pilar, Malate, Metro Manila.
Please Like Infornurses.com in Facebook for more nursing job updates.